Use the previous year’s news as a basis for an update or review on a topic that marked the past year and identify stories that had been in the news.
Some topics deserve to be brought up to date but it can be tedious to do research to identify the highlights of just one year ago. Thanks to Ozae, you can find out which items marked the previous year in a few clicks.
Follow the guide:
After logging in to Ozae,
1 – Go to Articles > Top Articles (or Top clusters)
2 – Select “1 year ago (on the week)” in the calendar
3 – Click on the “Social Score” column to sort the articles by popularity
You can find sources that will help you prepare topics such as “One Year Later” or “What Has Happened to You? ».
Pro tips: You can also do this on the “Top Clusters” report which groups articles by topic.
Example: “A year ago, a mysterious nuclear accident occurred in Russia: what is the situation today?”
Also use Ozae to help you prepare your future recurring subject and set up email alerts so you don’t miss anything in the daily news!
Find all the practical advice to make the best use of Ozae:
- How to identify queries that trigger a Onebox?
- Publish at the right time, the right article to be published in Google News
- Receive the best of the news just before the editorial conference and throughout the day
- Prepare the next recurring subject by identifying what worked best in the previous edition
- Prepare a retrospective of the information that marked a period
- Filter articles in Google News with custom categories
- Monitor your competitors on Google News
Ozae is a monitoring and analysis tool that scans news published on Google News, Apple News FR and Google results (AMP, Onebox News and organic results).
Do you want to optimize your visibility?
Try Ozae for free or request a demo at firstname.lastname@example.org!